Opportunities to Join the GStek Team
GStek’s professional environment encourages employees to meet the highest standards of quality and ethical conduct.
GStek provides equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GStek encourages veterans, disabled veterans, and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel qualified.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Site Manager (Letterkenny Army Depot, PA)
- Desktop Support Specialist (Fort Knox, KY)
- Site Manager/Cable Splicer (US Army Camp Parks, CA)
- Switch Technician (US Army Camp Parks, CA)
- Telecom Technician (US Army Camp Parks, CA)
- Outside Plant Technician (US Army Camp Parks, CA)
- Drafter (US Army Camp Parks, CA)
- Cable Splicer/OSP Team Lead (Fort Hunter Liggett, CA)
- Switch Technician (Fort Hunter Liggett, CA)
- Telecom Technician (Fort Hunter Liggett, CA)
- Outside Plant Technician (Fort Hunter Liggett, CA)
- Documentation Clerk (Fort Hunter Liggett, CA)
- Cryptologic Technician (Fort Story, VA)
- Communications Systems Technician (Fort Story, VA)
- Information Security Analyst III (Fort Carson, CO)
- Information Security Analyst II (Fort Carson, CO)
- Help Desk Support Specialist (Fort Carson, CO)
- Engineering Technician (Jacksonville, FL)
Individuals interested in our open employment opportunities should email a current resume to:
Verify and GStek Policy Statements
As a Federal Contractor, GStek participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm an applicant’s eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, click on the following links:
- EEO is the Law
- Right to Work (English) (Spanish)
- EEO Affirmative Action Policy
- EEO Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans Policy
- Pay Transparency Notice
GStek, Inc. is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to everyone. We understand that individuals may access the web in many different ways and we advocate inclusion for all, regardless of disability, capability, or technology.
If you are a job seeker and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via e-mail. To appropriately assist you with an accommodation, please specify the assistance needed.
The Human Resource office number and e-mail options are reserved only for applicants needing accessibility assistance or an accommodation in order to apply for a job with us. Someone will get back to you within one business day.
To request an accommodation by telephone, leave a message with the Human Resources Manager at (757) 548-1597.
To request an accommodation by e-mail, send a message to Human Resources.
Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes such as following up on an application or non-accessibility or accommodation related technical issues will not receive a response.
In furtherance of GStek, Inc.’s policy regarding Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity, GStek, Inc. has developed a written Affirmative Action Program which sets forth the policies, practices and procedures that GStek, Inc. is committed to in order to ensure that its policy of nondiscrimination and affirmative action for qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified protected veterans is accomplished. This Affirmative Action Program is available for inspection by any employee or applicant for employment upon request, during normal business hours, in the Human Resources Department. Interested persons should contact the Human Resources Manager at 757-548-1597 for assistance.